Last weekend we did some wine tasting with Kate and Brian. We ended the trip at Williamson in Healdsburg which is a great place to end the day wine tasting. On this event we had some great pairings. I wanted to take notes for the next time we’re trying to match food and great wine.
- Joy – Sauvignon Blanc 2005 with spicy cheese
- Amourette – Chardonnay 2008 with something cream based
- 2007 Merlot with pepper salt and chocolate
- Clarissa – Vin Rouge 2008 with white fish, hamburger or steak (something salty)
- Seduce – 2006 with blue cheese and steak, very bold
- Entice – Cuvee 2005 with something peppery
- Heritage 0 Shiraz 2007 with Ribs, Meat, BBQ